Stiffy Cabal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat Commands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiffman
Admin

Chat Commands Empty
PostSubject: Chat Commands   Chat Commands Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:53 am

Chat Shortcut Keys
Channel Chat

* How to activate Channel Chat: Click on the text input window at the bottom of your screen or type /L or /l and then press the [Enter] key.

* Shortcut key: /L or /l + [Enter] key

Public Chat

* How to activate Public Chat: Click on the text input window at the bottom of your screen or just press the [Enter] key.

* Shortcut key: /N or /n + space

Whisper

* How to send whispers: Type /W or /w and then press the [Enter] key.
* Reply to Whispers: Type /R or /r and then press the [Enter] key to activate the Whisper mode.

* Shortcut key: whispers - /W or /w + [Enter] ; reply whispers - /R or /r + [Enter]

Party Chat

* How to activate Party Chat: Click on the text input window at the bottom of your screen, or type /P or /p and then press the [Enter] key.

* Shortcut key: /P or /p + [Enter]

Guild Chat

* How to activate GuildChat: Click on the text input window at the bottom of your screen, or type /G or /g and then press the [Enter] key.

* Shortcut key: /G or /g + [Enter]

Trade Chat

* How to activate Trade Chat: Click on the text input window at the bottom of your screen, or type /T or /t and then press the [Enter] key.

* Shortcut key: /T or /t + [Enter]

Private Chat

* How to search Private Chat Channel: Move the cursor towards the top left side of the chat panel, click on Option button first then next on Participate button and enter the name for the chat channel that you wish to participate in.

* Chat in any private chat channels: Type /c in-front of any messages to activate the private chat mode.

* Shortcut key: /C or /c + [Enter]

How do they do that? Those colored texts?

Above are the color codes which can be used for texts in the in-game chat. The syntax is:-
Dollar Sign+No. Code+#+your intended text,
Chat Commands Farbcodes
For example:
$48#I Love Cabal=I Love Cabal
$3#I Love Cabal=I Love Cabal
Back to top Go down
http://forumstiffycabal.powermmorpg.com
grace12

Chat Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Commands   Chat Commands Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 am

Desperate Housewives box set
Desperate Housewives dvd set
Desperate Housewives 1-5
Back to top Go down

Chat Commands
Page 1 of 1